Health issues may be unavoidable, but you don’t have to manage everything on your own. Get support and guidance from our experienced nurse consultants as you navigate the medical system.
You can have a nurse who is a clinical expert on your team who works with and for you, providing guidance, understanding, and support in the complex health care environment.
When you need guidance, we will be here for you. Our expert nurse consultants improve care and services through guidance and resources, we’re here in every situation.
- Expert advocate nurses to guide and protect you
- Ensuring your access to information and best services available
- Promoting and defending your rights in the health care system
- Exploring all options available
- Ensuring that your voice is heard and your wishes considered
- Managing and overseeing your care and services whether home, hospital or facility
Discussion with individual or family about challenges they face and what goals they hope to achieve.
- Evaluation of level of care needed
- Insight into health and medical care expenses and payer sources
- Post-assessment meeting to present/discuss findings and answer questions
- Trajectory planning based on results
Educating you to make the best choice
- Helping you understand your care options in all settings including hospitals, facilities, and at home.
- Providing advice and insight into the referrals for health and medical care, home care, long-term care facilities, assisted living facilities, rehabilitation, Medicare, Medicaid, insurance, elder law attorneys, and more
- Advocacy/rights training for you or your loved ones
- Discharge planning